Wayne Mack gives us 10 ways humility is manifested:
1. by the free and sincere confession of one's insignificance.
2. by a complete lack of trust in one's own heart and complete dependence on God for all things.
3. by totally renouncing any glory coming from our own good and by giving all glory to God for all things.
4. by respecting, receiving, and responding to the Word of God.
5. by completely submitting to God's will even if His will is difficult.
6. by submitting oneself to the providences of God without complaint.
7. by delighting in the worship and praise of God.
8. by continually seeking God in prayer.
9. by considering it a privilege to serve Christ in any capacity (a privilege that we are not worthy of or deserving).
10. by being willing to acknowledge God's infinite wisdom and knowledge.
Wayne Mack, Humility: The Forgotten Virtue, chapter 2.