Saturday, May 08, 2010

My Commentary on Philippians

My study through Philippians has been life-changing. I am sad that it is coming to a close (like saying "bye" to a precious friend). As a gift to my church, I have been writing a very basic commentary on Philippians over these past 5 months. I hope people will use it to further their study of Philippians and to help them teach God's Word to others.

So, if you are interested, here is a link to my commentary on Philippians.

I'll soon be sharing my thoughts on which Philippians commentaries are most helpful and which are not as helpful.

4 comments:

BoldLion said...

Wow! I am looking forward to read your commentary on Philippians. This is great that you are doing that. I know that I will have a lot to learn as I am reading them.

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

mike fox said...

i'm so glad to see the passion you have for preaching God's word, and i'm thankful the pulpit experience is not just another day at the office for you! keep on, and may the Lord bless.
-mike

Justin Nale said...

Thank you for this, Justin.

Pastor Randy said...

This is great Justin.