Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A Pot of Gold

God led me to a wonderful resource that I have been taking full advantage of the past month or so: AlbertMohler.com.
Al Mohler is the president of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky. His website is like a gold mine of rich biblical thinking. He write articles and blogs almost everyday on current events. He hosts a daily radio program in which he discusses the news and then focuses on one major story. He helps me stay updated on the events that matter and how to think biblically about them.
I have been downloading his daily radio program and then burning several of them onto a CD and listening to them while I drive. What a help this has been! I can drive and think about what is going on from a biblical worldview.

1 comment:

Rob Tombrella said...

I'm testing using this--did my email upload?