Our church joyfully exists to bring glory to God by spreading the good news to all people and building each other up as we grow in the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Core Values and Objectives:
1. To cooperate as a Southern Baptist church, affirming the 2000 Baptist Faith and Message, emphasizing church planting missions.
2. To be generally consistent with the principles found in Mark Dever’s Nine Marks of a Healthy Church.
3. To enjoy God-centered expository preaching and teaching.
4. To establish a plurality of pastors/elders who will lead and oversee a congregational form of church government.
5. To experience dynamic corporate worship that is Christ-centered, joyfully reverent, and saturated with Scripture.
6. To maintain a consistent celebration of the ordinances (baptism and Lord’s Supper).
7. To promote evangelism that flows from living out the gospel – touching others’ lives with the love of Christ and freely sharing the gospel of Christ.
8. To emphasize shepherding and the development of intentional relationships among members.
9. To have an expectation that a biblically solid and healthy church will experience growth both spiritually and numerically.
10. To emphasize genuine biblical fellowship and discipleship through effective small group ministries.
11. To be actively involved in multiplying our ministries by training leaders and planting churches locally, nationally, and internationally.