Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jesus Satisfies and Secures

I wish I could communicate the joy I had in preaching from John 6:30-40 Sunday. The tears flowed freely after I stepped away from the pulpit. I was overcome with gratitude and satisfaction in Jesus. I felt as if all the world was as nothing compared to the glory of my Savior.

I hope you will take the time to listen to the sermon this week. Not because it was a good sermon. Because Jesus is such a great Savior.

Here is the link to the Christ Baptist sermon page.

1 comment:

BoldLion said...

Thank you for preaching the sermon this morning! It is so amazing how much I am learning by hearing you to preach His Word and explaining it to us, sheep.

I need to be eating His Word daily and be more Christ Like also. I do know that He is teaching me during my hard trial.

Thank you!
'Guerite ~ BoldLion