In chapter 4 of For the Fame of God's Name, Sam Storms sumarizes Christian Hedonism with 7 theses:
1. All People Desire Happiness.
2. God Places No Restraints on the Depths of Delight in Himself That He Commands us to Pursue.
3. Even Self-Denial Is a Hedonistic Choice.
4. God is Most Glorified in Us When We Are Most Satisfied in Him.
5. Christian Hedonism Insists that We Be Deadly Serious about Joy.
6. The Foundation of Our Delight in God Is God's Delight in Himself.
7. God's Passion for His Glory Is the Consummate Expression of Love for His People.