Monday, October 11, 2010

Encouraged

I received some specific and helpful encouragement after Sunday's sermon. I am a blessed pastor with people who love me and love to hear God's Word proclaimed.

And, the most meaningful encouragement came from my 5 year old daughter in the form of this picture she drew of me preaching (Christ Baptist folks will immediately recognize the stage and red curtain behind me). When I asked her why I had a rainbow over my head, she replied, "Because you are the best preacher."

And, no, I don't preach from a yellow Bible (just in case you wondered).

2 comments:

jeanna said...

our daughter the artist! gotta love the tall purple man outfit!

BoldLion said...

I love this picture of you in that.

We all are so thankful for you!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion