Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Books

I've been blessed to add a few new books to my library:

1. Whiter than Snow by Tripp - I plan to read one of these short meditations each morning in order to preach the gospel to myself.
2. Is it Nothing to You? by Leahy - After reading The Cross He Bore ($3.45!!!), I just had to get this.
3. The Goldsworthy Trilogy by Goldsworthy - You almost feel guilty getting 3 books for less than the price of 1.
4. The Lightlings by Sproul - My 3 year old daughter is like her daddy, she loves books. I look forward to reading this over and over and over and over again. She will have it memorized by the second time we read it.
5. Because He Loves Me by Fitzpatrick - I got this one for Jeanna. This looks like it is going to be a must read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin

I never heard of the Lightlings before. My 3 year-old would love that. Thanks for the tip!!!

Nate

pastor justin said...

Glad I could serve. Sproul's other children's books are great also.
The King Without a Shadow and The Priest With Dirty Clothes