Monday, August 11, 2008

What Does Justin Do On Mondays?

Noah was a preacher of righteousness. No one would listen to his sermons, so he preached to the animals (and his submissive wife, joyfully sitting on the front row).





My daughter and I set up the "pews" before we started putting the animals out. We set out a few too many and once all the animals were sitting attentively waiting for Noah to read the text, my daughter was distraught that there were empty chairs. I tried to help her understand there there are always empty chairs at church. She wanted each and every chair to be occupied. Don't we all?
Did you notice the God-glorifying diversity of Noah's church?

2 comments:

BoldLion said...

This is so cute that you are teaching your lovely daughter, Karis and playing with her.

You are so bless!

Have fun with your lovely family. I am so thankful for you all!

Hungry to eat His Word, (Can I seat in those empty chair to fill in?)
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

Michelle said...

How cute is that?! You are a great "Daddy-Oh" Justin! Miss you guys!