Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hidden Treasure; Pure Gold

Why has no one ever told me about these? Banner of Truth has served us by publishing some of Spurgeon's sermons on the Cross in a 3 volume set called, Majesty in Misery. I had no idea these existed until I ran across them while searching "Spurgeon" on the WTS site. When I saw them, I knew I had to have them. Here is Charles Spurgeon at his best. Here is Spurgeon's sermons on our Lord's suffering and death. Here is a fantasic means of learning to preach the gospel to ourselves.

These would make a great addition to anyone's library. If you are contemplating what to buy someone who has everything this Christmas, consider getting them a volume or two of this set. It will serve them for a long time to come.

The first two volumes contain 19 sermons each. The final volume contains 25 sermons.

No comments: