I recently restocked my nightstand with 6 books that I'll be reading in the moments before I fall asleep. I usually keep a few books there to read a little at a time. This is a batch I'm excited about.
1. Counsel from the Cross by Fitzpatrick and Johnson
2. Why We Love the Church by DeYoung and Kluck
3. A Shelter in the Time of Storm by Tripp
4. Broken-Down House by Tripp
5. Adopted for Life by Moore
6. When Helping Hurts by Corbett and Fikkert
I got my wife Comforts from the Cross by Fitzpatrick