Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Bald Eagle and the glory of God

Have you ever wondered: What does a Bald Eagle do all day long?
Well, the wait is over. You can find out for yourself. Somebody has placed a camera near a Bald Eagle's nest and has it up on the internet via live video feed. In other words, you can go at anytime of the day and see what is happening. When I went, a Bald Eagle was just sitting there looking around. I have to be honest: it was pretty refreshing to just watch for a few minutes. I get wrapped up in my world too much. God has a great big world out there and not one move of a Bald Eagles' head escapes His gaze.

I found this site through Tim Challies' site.

3 comments:

The Taras' said...

That is cool! I thought of Matthew 6:25-26 and stuck it on my blog....hope thats okay!

Thanks for sharing the grace of God and goodness of God through His creation today!

The Taras' said...

oh yeah, and I was dissapointed. He is not bald. LOL!

Mark Redfern said...

I watched for a few moments and it chewed on some branches. Just the utter simplicity of its life is so refreshing to watch - not fretting, no anxiety - just being what God made it to be and doing His will. Beautiful to behold.

Sure beats a Special Moments video, right?