Friday, March 28, 2008

UPDATE on the CROSS-less Children's curriculum

Last week, I posted some of my thoughts on the preschool curriculum that decided to edit the Cross and Resurrection out of its material. Also, I used it in my sermon Sunday to make the point that left to ourselves, we all tend to delete the gospel message from our lives and begin to rely on ourselves.

Good news comes this morning: The people in charge of this curriculum have seen the error of their ways and have issued both an apology and a promise not to let it happen again.

Details here.

1 comment:

BoldLion said...

Oh! I am so glad that they saw the errors of that.

Way to go!

Never leave the Cross out.

We all need to be Bold as a Lion to let other know how we feel about it for Christ Alone.

Soli Deo Gloria,
BoldLion