Monday, February 15, 2010

What is your Center?

Here are a few questions that will help you begin to explore what is most important to you:
  • What are you preoccupied with? What is the first thing on your mind in the morning or the last thing on your mind at night?
  • Fill in this blank: “If only ______, then I would be happy, fulfilled, and secure.”
  • What do you day-dream about? When your mind goes to neutral, what castles do you build in the sky?
  • What do you try to preserve at any cost? What are you willing to fight for?
  • What do you try to avoid at any cost? What would be the worst thing you could imagine ever happening in your life?

2 comments:

Dan Rolfe said...

Wise questions. As I read them I'm watching some athletes compete in the winter Olympics, where it is entirely possible that "a gold medal" would seem to fit as their answer to most of your questions!

BoldLion said...

Thank you for sharing this with us yesterday! I needed this to remind myself what is my center!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion