2. You own a LibraryThing lifetime membership.
3. You organize your book shimpments around your vacations.
4. You have a book fund in your monthly budget.
5. Your favorite Christmas gift is a book stamp.
6. Your idea of a good date is to puruse through a bookstore.
8. You visit the conference bookstore between each session.
9. You give books for birthday and Christmas presents.
10. You measure the value of purchaces by how many books you could buy with the same amount of money ("That pair of shoes will cost me about what the new Schreiner volume would").