Friday, February 20, 2009

Meet Some Ordinary Pastors

By now, I hope all of my readers are familiar with CJ Mahaney's series of posts where he is interviewing some of his friends like Piper, Dever, Grudem, and Thabiti. Well, I have been served by these interviews and the questions Mahaney has asked. There is only one thing missing so far in his interviews: regular pastors who also serve as secretaries, janitors, and other humble roles they rarely get credit for.

So, I've asked a few of my friends to answer the same set of questions (I hope CJ doesn't mind me using his fantastic questions). You'll soon learn that they are anything but ordinary pastors. These are men who love their churches and serve in ways that please their Savior. I genuinely want to learn from these brothers and think their examples will be helpful to us all as we pursue Christ.

It should be fun.

3 comments:

BoldLion said...

That would be great idea! Go for it!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

Steve said...

Have you seen the following blogs about C.J. Mahaney and the group he leads:

www.sgmsurvivors.com

www.sgmrefuge.com

They tell about another side.

Hope this helps.

pastor justin said...

Steve,
Please don't comment with these websites every time I mention CJ Mahaney.