Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Whatcha Listen' To?

If you were to break into my car anytime over the past year and hit the eject button on my cd player, there is a 95% chance that out would pop a sermon cd from one of theses preachers:

1. John Piper
2. Art Azurdia
3. Mike Bullmore
4. Steve Lawson

These guys would be at the top of my list of best expositors. I like to listen to other preachers who feed my soul (Mahaney, Conference sermons, etc.) while mowing the lawn or riding the exersize bike.

How 'bout you? Which preachers do you regularly listen to?

8 comments:

BoldLion said...

I am listening to His Word.

I know that you know that I wish that I can lipread on CD or whatever new gadget to listen to. I do listen to your sermon on CD if I am driving to the old job (37 miles one way) and listen over and over again.

If I got the DVD, or video, or watching online, I would be watch John Piper the most of the time. I would love to watch and listen to others as well to.

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

TheBeastMan said...

I've been listening to John Piper, Joe Thorn, and Martyn Lloyd-Jones.

Anonymous said...

Begg, Dever, Washer, Piper, Lawson, MacArthur, ect.

TBH

Pastor Jeff said...

I've been listening to Tullian Tchividjian and Mike Bullmore.
I appreciate the way Mike can accomplish a lot in just a little amount of time- I think he is a master at making every word count.

Good question, Justin!

Aaron said...

My pastor (Craig Cabaniss), John Piper, Matt Chandler, Mike Bullmore, Tim Keller.

Anonymous said...

John MacArthur, John Piper, Greg Laurie and James Merritt are who I usually listen to while commuting. Or a sermon from our home church...

Anonymous said...

In no particular order:
1. Mark Driscoll
2. Matt Chandler
3. John Piper
4. Darrin Patrick
5. Scott Thomas
6. Mark Dever
7. Justin Childers
8. D.A. Carson
9. Tim Keller
10. Ravi Zacharias

Tony D. said...

Doug Phillips and other folks from Vision Forum ministries,
Greg Bahnsen,
Mark Driscoll,
John Piper,
Joe Morecraft,
John M. Otis,