Monday, March 16, 2009

The Mailman

Here is some of what has caught my eye over the past few days:

1. Justin Nale is doing his best Rush Limbaugh impersonation and has an excellent post titled, "I Want the SBC to Fail."

2. Thanks for voting for my blog over at the 2009 Blog Madness. I'm grateful that my blog is currently more popular than Beth Moore's (although there is still plenty of time left). If you are on facebook or twitter, or have a blog of your own, consider asking your friends to vote for CROSS-eyed. Some of you have so many friends that you could get me into the sweet 16 in no time!

3. I read the entire new 9 Marks e-journal within an hour of it landing in my inbox. Wise advice.

4. I'm absolutely thrilled with Jesus, Keep Me Near the Cross. I'm reading a chapter each day leading up to Good Friday and Easter. I cannot wait to get up in the morning to read another chapter. Last night, I found myself peaking ahead at the next chapter. If you give this book a chance, you will not be disappointed.

No comments: