- The gospel shapes our view of people.
- We share our faith with joy, since our hearts are filled with gratitude about Christ's work in us.
- We can be generous with our faith since we know God's generous love.
- We do not fear the rejections of others since we know that we are accepted by God.
- We witness with humility since salvation is by grace through faith.
- We share without manipulation because true faith is from God alone and cannot be manipulated.
- We share freely with all because we know he redeemed us; as a result, there can't be difficult cases beyond the grace of God.
- Our proclamation of the gospel is filled with truth and grace because our message is filled with truth and grace.
Marks of the Messenger, pp. 57-58.