1. Jesus died for my sins when He was about 33 years old. What a Savior!
2. I’m officially getting old. I can remember when 33 sounded ancient.
3. If God allows me to live a long life, I’ve still got most of my life ahead of me.
4. I’ve now been a follower of Christ the majority of my life. God opened my heart when I was 16 years old.
5. My wife amazes me more and more as the years go by. There’s no one I’d rather grow old with than her.
6. I love being a dad. I don’t want to waste these most important years of my kids’ lives.
7. I was made to preach the Bible. I can’t believe I get paid to do what God has called me to do.
8. I’m praying that the fruitfulness of these next 33 years will be 100 times that of the past 33. I want to be used to the max for the glory of God.
9. There’s no more “one day I’ll…” Now is the time. Today is the day.
10. I should know more about God and the Bible than I do. I have wasted too much precious time.
11. I am a dependent man. My life can be traced through the influence of so many people. All I can say is, “thank you.”