At the T4G blog, they asked a good question:
If you could have anyone from history join the cast of speakers at T4G, who would it be and why?
Here was my answer:
To Whom it May Concern,
Please invite Charles Haddon Spurgeon to speak at Together for the Gospel. It should be self-explanatory as to why, but in case you don’t know, here are a few reasons:
(1) He is the Prince of Preachers;
(2) He is the most gospel-drenched preacher in the history of the church outside of the apostle Paul;
(3) He wouldn’t need a microphone (save electricity!);
(3) It would be fun to see Lig debate him about why he didn’t preach systematically through the Scriptures;
(4) CJ’s introduction of him.